1. Name and contact details of the data controller
Baum FSLT Rechtsanwälte
Grosser Burstah 42
Phone: +49 (0) 40 - 4153 7522
Fax: +49 (0) 40 - 4153 7599
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their useWhen you visit our website www.fslt.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
3. Disclosure of dataA transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You - according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO - have given express consent to this
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims
- is required and there is no reason to believe that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your information,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
5. Analysis Tools / Social Media Plug-insWe do not use any analysis tools or social media plug-ins.
6. Affected rightsYou have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.